Bio-revitalization involves intradermal and / or subcutaneous inoculation of compounds based on hyaluronic acid, vitamins and amino acids.
- The products used are not fillers such as fillers.
- There are no contraindications, except for intolerances to the components.
- There are generally 5 cycles of sessions spaced 15 days apart.
- After the injections it is possible to develop small bruises or bruises in the injection areas, generally preventable with the application of ice.
- Sun exposure is not allowed for 3-4 days after treatment.
Consultancy in medicine and cosmetic surgery
DISCOVER OUR PRODUCTS
BODY AND HAIR
MEDICAL ADVICE ONLINE
Request an online consultation by filling out the form: